SERVING THE COMMUNITY OF LETTERKENNY SINCE 1930
A small piece on the proud history of our club, a history which continues to be sewn through our many initiatives
1930 saw the foundation of the present St. Eunan’s club. Three of the original founders were John Hourihan – a man who did so much in securing the clubs present grounds, O’Donnell Park; John Crumlish, who, along with Hourihan, played a significant part in the setting up of the O’Donnell Park and the early development of what we have today. And Johnny Curran, whose dedication and shrewd managerial qualities guaranteed G.A.A. for Letterkenny forever.